Odoo Integration - How to
This article explains how to integrate Odoo with TalkChief, enabling you to have seamless experience using your CRM while utilizing TalkChief's Powerful features.
- Login to your Odoo account.
- Go the the Apps sections:
- Search for VoIP, and install it:
- Go to Settings:
- Make sure Asterisk (VoIP) module is enabled/
- PBX Server IP should be: "yourcompanyname".talkchief.io
- Websocket: Contact Support to get the websocket URL.
- VoIP Environment: Production
Under settings, click on "Manage Users"
- Chose a user, and then chose the Preferences Tab (You can also access these settings from the Profile section on the top right):
- Under Preferences, configure the User VoIP settings as following:
- VoIP Username/Extension Number: "username"_mobile (Should always be in this format)
- VoIP Secret: Your TalkChief Password.
You are ready to make/receive calls using Odoo CRM!
Have any questions? You can always contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.