A very important part of building your phone system and workflows, is to have and buy the right numbers. This is the section were you can manage all actions for your numbers.
You can see all numbers in one view, in boxes, showing the number itself, country, status of the number, type and the team that has the number assigned too.
Also note that each numbers has a coloured dot indicating the , with the to explore the actions related to this number status.
- This number is considered as , related actions are explained below.
- : This number is active and ready to be used.
- : This number is in Pending Status. When you buy a new number, some countries due to special restrictions and laws might ask you for special documents to be submitted and reviewed before approval. Once the number acquisition is approved, the colour will turn to Green.
In addition you can search for any number, in case you have many numbers and hard to explore.
You can also buy numbers directly. For more information about buying numbers , please check the wiki .
You can filter your numbers view, based on:
- : In addition to what was explained previously, an additional status would be the To Be Cancelled , which is a number under the cancellation process and was replaced by a new number. As we care about your business continuity, any number under cancellation progress will remain active for incoming calls for 30 days. This is to make sure you have the enough time to update your clients, and in order not to lose any business opportunity.
- : There are three main types:
- Local : Landline number.
- Toll Free number: It's a telephone number that is billed for all arriving calls instead of incurring charges to the originating telephone subscriber. For the calling party, a call to a toll-free number from a landline is free of charge
- Mobile : Mobile number originated from local Mobile Telecom companies from the country you chose.
- The country that this number was generated from regardless its type.
- : After buying a number, you need to assign it to a team or member, unassigned numbers wont be assigned to any team or member.
These are the actions you do for any of the numbers. You can view them by pressing the three dots on each number box located to the top right.
Have any questions? You can always contact our at