TalkChief for Zoho Integration - How to?
This article explains how to integrate Zoho with TalkChief, enabling you to have seamless experience using your CRM while utilizing TalkChief's Powerful features.
- Login to your Zoho account.
- Go to Settings (Gear symbol to the top right), and under "Channels", chose "Telephony".
- Search for TalkChief.
- Click on the module, and then install and start the TalkChief Integration setup.
- You will be prompted with a window asking you to chose users that will be using TalkChief, chose all users and then click on Install.
- You can always modify/change which users can use the integration.
1. Go to your Talkchief Account and login, navigate to the Integrations section and click on "View Integration" for Zoho Bridge Module.
2. Intstall the module
3. Check your email, you will receive an email asking you to activate your integration module. Click on "Activate".
4. Accept to authenticate TalkChief with Zoho Phone Bridge
5. You will see this message indicating that the integration is succesfully done.
Finally, go back to your Zoho account, log out and re-login.
Go to your Leads section, you can see the green phone symbol next to each name.
- Start making calls by clikcing on the green phone symbol (Click to Call, or Click to dial).
- When making a call through Zoho Click to Call, it will pop up a window
- Once the lead answers, you will be able to mute, put onhold, and fill any needed information related to the call.
- When the call is done, you can add to the call description, add follow up actions. Finally click om done.
- When receiving an incoming call, you will see a window pop up in your Zoho account, with main caller information (if the caller has a record in your CRM). In the same time, your connected TalkChief phone device (hardphone, softphone) will also be ringing. You can also receive the call from there.
- In order to review/listen to call recordings, under your Zoho account, go to Calls section, chose the relative call, and click on the call subject.
- This will open the call record card, with all related information, with the recording attached.
You are ready to make/receive calls using Zoho!
Have any questions? You can always contact our Support Team at email@example.com.